[Massplanners] 2020 Census Housing Data?

DeMartino, Phillip (OCD) phillip.demartino at state.ma.us
Thu Apr 13 13:41:10 EDT 2023

Hello:

The 2020 Census data for determining year-round housing (deduction of seasonal, occasional, and recreational use units) will be released on the U.S. Census Bureau's website on May 23, 2023. DHCD will post an updated Subsidized Housing Inventory (SHI) after the Census data is released but an exact date for that update has not been finalized.

Thank you.

Phil DeMartino
Senior Technical Assistance Planning Coordinator/ 40B
MA Department of Housing & Community Development
100 Cambridge Street, Boston, MA 02114
617.573.1357
phillip.demartino at mass.gov<mailto:phillip.demartino at mass.gov>