[Massplanners] Job Opportunity - CDBG & Grants Manager, Medford

Alicia Hunt ahunt at medford-ma.gov
Fri Apr 7 12:13:41 EDT 2023

Hi!

Medford has a number of exciting openings right now, our CDBG & Grants Manager position was posted today!
https://www.medfordma.org/for-residents/jobs

This is an opportunity to join a growing, exciting office!  In the past year we’ve passed, published or adopted a Housing Production Plan, Climate Action and Adaptation Plan and a city-wide Comprehensive Plan!  We’re about to launch a zoning overhaul with the City Council.  This position is very detail & regulation oriented, but it’s an opportunity to contribute to a very exciting time in Medford.

Please share with anyone who might be interested.

Thanks,
Alicia

Alicia L Hunt
Director of Planning, Development & Sustainability
City of Medford

She/her

City Hall, Room 308
85 George P. Hassett Dr.
Medford, MA 02155
Ahunt at medford-ma.gov<mailto:Ahunt at medford-ma.gov>
(w) 781-393-2480

http://www.medfordma.org/planning/
http://gogreenmedford.org/
Twitter: @GoGreenMedford
https://www.facebook.com/GoGreenMedford

Please note: The Commonwealth of Massachusetts considers most electronic communications to and from public employees to be public records and disclosable under the Massachusetts Public Records Law and its regulations. *Please consider the environment before printing this email.*