[Massplanners] MassPlanners listserv policies

Tim Czerwienski tczerwienski at townofmilton.org
Mon Apr 3 09:05:46 EDT 2023

Good morning planners,

This is your periodic reminder of the listserv posting policies. Please take a minute to re-familiarize yourself with this document

One thing I'd like to bring to everyone's attention is the relatively low size limit for messages to the list. In almost every case, attaching a PDF to a message will cause it to be automatically held back by our moderation system. A best practice is to link to any information you want to share, rather than attach it to an email. This will help your message get out immediately.

Tim Czerwienski, AICP
Director of Planning & Community Development
Town of Milton | 525 Canton Avenue | Milton, Mass. 02186 | 617-898-4847