[Massplanners] Forming Master Plan Steering Committees?

Jacqueline Furtado jacquiefurtado at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 13:49:31 EDT 2022

In direct response to your inquiry, I meant to highlight the following for
you:

"Staff from the Mayor’s Office and the Office of Planning, Development, and
Sustainability reviewed applications and worked carefully to select a final
Committee that reflects many different Medford voices. The final Committee
includes local business owners, planning professionals, parents and
grandparents, Medford High School students, long-time residents and newer
residents, City Council and Community Development Board members, a range of
races and ethnicities, and representatives from different geographic areas
of the City."

Regards,
Jacquie