[Massplanners] AICP Exam Advice

Alexis Lanzillotta alexis at barrettplanningllc.com
Fri Sep 16 16:04:59 EDT 2022

Hi Robert,

I'm not sure if anyone suggested this but have you checked out
Planningprep.com <http://planningprep.com/>? You can make a free account to
access both individual questions and full exams, and it tracks your stats.

This is a bit dated, but the PA APA chapter created a study guide in ...
2007 maybe?
https://planningpa.org/wp-content/uploads/career_aicp_pdc_study.pdf

Have a great weekend,

Alexis Lanzillotta