[Massplanners] Advice for the AICP Exam

Daniel Fortier daniel.j.fortier at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 11:58:55 EDT 2022

I used a Planetizen online course and their practice tests that went with
it. Also took the time to actually read the "green bible". Then also did a
lot of online research for things I did not fully understand.  I gave
myself about 6 months to prepare. But I had been out of Planning School for
about 20 years, so the test was taken mid-career when I moved from being a
Transportation Planner to Town Planner.

Dan Fortier
Retired
Interim Dennis Planner