[Massplanners] Public Survey Now Available - Massachusetts State Historic Preservation Plan Update

Doherty, Jennifer (SEC) jennifer.doherty2 at state.ma.us
Thu Sep 15 14:04:08 EDT 2022

Help the MHC Update the Massachusetts State Historic Preservation Plan, 2018-2022 - take our public survey!

As part of our efforts to update the state historic preservation plan for 2023-2028, the Massachusetts Historical Commission has published an online survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/37H9C5J>. This survey is designed to gather feedback about the historic preservation field in Massachusetts and to inform our updates to the state plan. Please take a few minutes to complete the survey; it will be available through October. And please share the survey with others in your community who might want to provide input.

As a reminder, the state plan is not a plan for the operations of the MHC. Instead, it is a plan for all preservation activities in the Commonwealth. You can find more information on our efforts to update the state plan, as well as a link to the survey, on our website<https://www.sec.state.ma.us/mhc/mhcpublicinput/publicinputidx.htm>. Please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to provide more direct feedback.

Thank you,
Jenn

Jennifer B. Doherty
Local Government Programs Coordinator