[Massplanners] Director of Planning & Economic Development Position & Conservation Agent - Town of Shrewsbury

Kristen Las klas at shrewsburyma.gov
Tue Sep 13 13:53:51 EDT 2022

Good afternoon all,

The Town of Shrewsbury is reposting the

Director of Planning & Economic Development Position
 **Updated Compensation Package**

https://www.shrewsburyma.gov/Jobs.aspx?UniqueId=106&From=All&CommunityJobs=False&JobID=Director-of-Planning-Economic-Developmen-223

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

Best,

*Kristen D. Las, AICP*
Assistant Town Manager
Town of Shrewsbury