[Massplanners] Question on Mixed-Use Overlays

Paige paigeplanner at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 11:43:52 EDT 2022

Foxborough has a Foxborough Center Overlay District:
https://ecode360.com/29018020

And another overlay district for our former state hospital site:
https://ecode360.com/26809330

~Paige

______________________

Paige E. Duncan, AICP

Director of Land Use and Economic Development

Town of Foxborough

40 South Street

Foxborough, MA 02035

W: 508.543.1250

F: 508.543.6278

pduncan at foxboroughma.gov

www.foxboroughma.gov/planning

Please be advised that the Massachusetts Secretary of State considers
e-mail to be a public record, and therefore subject to the Massachusetts
Public Records Law, M.G.L. c. 66 § 10.