[Massplanners] Planning Podcasts

Jeffrey Robert Levine jrlevine at mit.edu
Wed Sep 7 19:14:00 EDT 2022

Not a podcast per se but I highly recommend “UnPlanned<https://www.youtube.com/c/unPlanned_podcast>,” a video podcast (“vodcast”) by Sam Seidel, planner and former Cambridge City Councilor. Wish I had more time to watch all the episodes!

Jeff

Jeff Levine, AICP (he/him)
Lecturer in Housing, Community & Economic Development
Department of Urban Studies & Planning
Room 9-511
jrlevine at mit.edu<mailto:jrlevine at mit.edu>
Personal Zoom Room: https://mit.zoom.us/my/jeff.levine