[Massplanners] Rail Trail/Bike Path Questions

Daniel Amstutz DAmstutz at town.arlington.ma.us
Thu Sep 1 13:49:51 EDT 2022

The Tri-Community Greenway in Winchester, between the Wedgemere and
Winchester Center Commuter Rail Stations, has a portion of the greenway that
is essentially shared with a driveway that leads to a parking lot for Ginn
Field. See https://goo.gl/maps/qZenqgywk6YNMVyT7

The Town of Arlington DPW plows the Minuteman Bikeway in Arlington during
the winter. Lexington also plows their part of the Bikeway.

Daniel Amstutz, AICP
Senior Transportation Planner
Department of Planning & Community Development
Town of Arlington
730 Massachusetts Avenue
Arlington, MA 02476
(781) 316-3093
damstutz at town.arlington.ma.us

*Arlington values equity, diversity, and inclusion. We are committed to
building a community where everyone is heard, respected, and protected.*