[Massplanners] Clickup or related software

John Fay Jr jfay at cobma.us
Wed Oct 12 09:02:40 EDT 2022

Good morning planners!

Our department is interested in a task manager/CRM/integratable platform,
and I am interested in hearing others' experiences and suggestions. Does
anyone have experience with Clickup? It looks like the most cost-effective
and feature-rich platform, but if there are others, I would love to hear
about them.

We would like it to be able to:

- Integrate with GSuite (Mail and Calendar *required*, but other
integrations are nice as well)
- Create and track projects and milestones via gantt or timelines, contacts
related to projects
- House a CRM-like interface, preferably with the ability to import Google
contacts.

Does anyone have information on Clickup or other similar platforms? Any
information, no matter how seemingly insignificant, would be helpful. We
want to make a well-educated decision.

*John Fay* (He/Him)

Senior Planner

City of Brockton

Dept. of Planning and Economic Development

45 School Street

Brockton, MA 02301

O: 508-580-7113

C: 781-807-0665