[Massplanners] CHAPTER 43D - EXPEDITED LOCAL PERMITTING

Tony DeFrias tdefrias at hanson-ma.gov
Fri Oct 7 11:05:11 EDT 2022

Good Morning,
I am looking for some feedback on CHAPTER 43D - EXPEDITED LOCAL PERMITTING. Specifically, have communities had success adopting this process?
I am reviewing and wondering if this would be a good fit for our municipality. Any information/feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great long weekend!

Antonio M. De Frias, PLS, APA
Hanson Town Planner
542 Liberty Street
Hanson, Ma 02341
tdefrias at hanson-ma.gov<mailto:tdefrias at hanson-ma.gov>
(781) 293-9035
When responding, please be aware that the Massachusetts Secretary of State has determined that most email is public record and, therefore, cannot be kept confidential.
[cid:image002.png at 01D8DA3C.AAB8CB80]

Disclaimer: When writing or responding, please remember that the Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts has determined that email is a public record.

This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this email in error, and delete the copy you received.