[Massplanners] Zoning Bylaw Amendment submitted the Select Board

Richard Harris rhplanner01075 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 22:57:40 EDT 2022

Good Morning Liz

The amendment should be treated as any other - by citizens, residents, etc.
I would suggest that a representative of the Selectboard should be at the
public hearing to explain the proposal and the Board's reasoning.

The Planning Board does not make changes in the amendment but makes a
report to Town Meeting which may contain recommendations for revisions.

Thank you

Richard Harris, AICP
PDR, LLC
Planning Consultant