[Massplanners] Multi family housing

Jeffrey Robert Levine jrlevine at mit.edu
Mon Oct 3 09:23:12 EDT 2022

I think if there is a sound and documented planning rationale, explaining the housing need and how it can only be met with minimum densities, it would be permissible. It should reference the LCP or HPP or similar document.

Curious as to others’ takes on this.

Jeff

Jeff Levine, AICP (he/him)
Lecturer in Housing, Community & Economic Development
Department of Urban Studies & Planning
Room 9-511
jrlevine at mit.edu<mailto:jrlevine at mit.edu>
Personal Zoom Room: https://mit.zoom.us/my/jeff.levine