[Massplanners] Southbridge seeking CDBG Grants Coordinator

Eric Rumsey erumsey at southbridgemass.org
Thu Nov 17 15:27:21 EST 2022

Hi all!  If anyone knows someone or is interested in this position, we are seeking a CDBG Grants Coordinator to manager the program; be not deceived by the reference to admin; this is a new position to the Town.  We are doing a lot of good things here in Southbridge, building a rail trail, upgrading our parks, and hoping to help revitalize our downtown in the coming years.  This position sits in the Economic Development and Planning Office and would touch a lot of these fun projects.

https://www.ci.southbridge.ma.us/Jobs.aspx?UniqueId=98&From=All&CommunityJobs=False&JobID=Grants-CoordinatorAdministrative-Assista-35

We are eager for someone with town government/ grant/ program management experience who is great with numbers, excel, and people!

Sincerely,

Peg (Margaret) Dean, MPA
CDBG/ Economic Development Coordinator
Economic Development & Planning Department
Town of Southbridge
41 Elm St
Southbridge, MA 01550
(508) 764-5402
mdean at southbridgemass.org<mailto:mdean at southbridgemass.org>
Please be advised that email is a public record and is subject to the requirements of the Public Records Law. G. L. c. 66, subject to public access and disclosure per the Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts