[Massplanners] Special permit online applications

Alison Manugian amanugian at dracutma.gov
Thu Nov 17 12:44:17 EST 2022

Related (at least to me) question.  How do folks handle an application that gets stamped in and the clock starts but there is so much missing information that the application is truly incomplete?  Is there a cover sheet or some non-Town-Clerk signature needed first?

Thank you,
Alison

Alison Manugian
Community Development Director