[Massplanners] Properties in a Historic District

Michelle Tyler mtyler at randolph-ma.gov
Thu Nov 10 11:14:14 EST 2022

Paige

Randolph has an historic district and we recorded the map at the Registry
of Deeds after its designation was approved.

Also, if you have an online mapping service (GIS), you can add an overlay
district.  I know that the MHC inventory layer was added just a few years
ago and is available to all communities. That will show specific PROPERTIES
that have been inventoried by MHC but not your specific  district
boundaries.

While those items are readily available to the general public, we are all
too familiar with lack of due diligence before a property sale/purchase.
*Michelle R. Tyler*
*Director of Planning*
*Town of Randolph*
*781-961-0936*
*Please be advised that the Massachusetts Secretary of State considers
e-mail to be a public record, and therefore subject to the Massachusetts
Public Records Law, M.G.L. c. 66 § 10.*