[Massplanners] Solar Array Info

Jeff Lacy ruralplanningassociates at crocker.com
Mon Nov 7 12:30:30 EST 2022

Doing the “solar math,” 200 kWh is about an acre’s worth of space. So this one is less than an acre - very small (and much smaller than most solar “farms” I’ve seen). A residential lot might be a comparable amount of disturbance. Why such concern over an acre of renewable energy generation?

Jeff Lacy
Rural Planning Associates
(413) 230-9693

Sent from my iPhone