[Massplanners] City Planner Position - City of Pittsfield

Hoss, Cornelius choss at cityofpittsfield.org
Wed Nov 2 09:45:25 EDT 2022

The City of Pittsfield is seeking to fill the position of City Planner.  This position is housed in the City's Department of Community Development, which is made up of a team that includes Economic Development, Housing, Parks and Open Space, and Planning and Development. This is a great opportunity for someone that is interested in working on a wide array of projects within the traditional and non-traditional roles of a planner.  We have also had some great recent successes in the realm of transportation planning and implementation, form-based codes, and neighborhood planning.

I will also add that the Berkshires is a great place to call home and one of the factors that has kept me in this position for over a decade.

For more information on the position, please follow the below link:

https://jobs.keldair.com/cityofpittsfield/jobs/52463/city-planner

CJ

Cornelius J. Hoss, AICP
City Planner