[Massplanners] Remote participation open meeting law

Martha Taylor mltaylor.newburyplanner at gmail.com
Tue May 31 18:02:30 EDT 2022

Good afternoon all,

In answer to the question regarding remote meetings, I learned today that
the FY 23 state budget bill passed by the Senate includes a provision to
extend authorization for remote meetings through December 15, 2023, but the
House budget bill does not.  A House-Senate conference committee is going
to be appointed to work out a compromise bill, which will hopefully include
this provision and be passed by both chambers and signed by the Governor.
Please see the link below.

https://www.mma.org/senate-includes-remote-meeting-extension-in-state-budget-bill/

Martha

*Martha L. Taylor, AIA*