[Massplanners] Earn CM Credits and Learn Multi-Family Basics @ MHP 2022 Housing Institute June 7-8

Katharine Lacy katharinelacy at gmail.com
Mon May 23 16:04:36 EDT 2022

Register for  MHP's On-Line Housing Institute, June 7-8, 2022!

https://www.mhp.net/news/2022/save-the-date-mhp-housing-institute

This year's theme is "Complete Neighborhoods, it all starts with home" and
is geared towards communities seeking to provide for multi-family housing
that is transit-accessible, meets our daily needs, and supports the
Commonwealth's goals for the economy, equity, public health, climate and
transportation.

The event will include sessions addressing the link between housing policy
and climate change policy; community engagement and messaging strategies;
and wastewater basics, among others.  We will also be introducing a
powerful new on-line density mapping tool that will allow planners to
review neighborhoods densities on a parcel by parcel level.

We look forward to seeing you!

Katy Lacy, AICP
Senior Planner
Massachusetts Housing Institute