[Massplanners] Today: 12 noon: Webinar on Modernizing Municipal Policy to Support Business Development

Dottie Fulginiti dfulginiti at ocpcrpa.org
Tue May 17 08:36:38 EDT 2022

This is a quick reminder of today’s webinar.

We hope you'll be able to join us for our first economic development webinar of the year - Modernizing Municipal Policy to Support Business Development.

The webinar will start at 12 noon, Tuesday, May 17. Explore with us what businesses need from local government to thrive.
REGISTER HERE: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_3i-KC3mxRMCbzV3HZDcaLA

We'll be welcoming Tricia White of NeighborWorks Housing Solutions, T. White Creations, and Norwood Space Center as our guest speaker. Tricia is a passionate small business advocate and experienced digital marketer who has been working with municipalities and small businesses for years. She joined NeighborWorks last year as their Small Business Development Officer and also works with the Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce as Executive Director, MA Small Business Development Center as Senior Business Advisor, and HarborOne Bank as Business Development Consultant.

Learn what businesses need from local government to thrive and discover helpful tools and resources. This webinar is brought to you by the OCPC Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) Committee.

Dottie Fulginiti
Economic Recovery Planner
tel (508) 583-1833 ext. 203 | mob (508) 272-8105

Old Colony Planning Council
70 School Street, Brockton, MA 02301 | fax (508) 559-8768

Sign up for our newsletter at www.ocpcrpa.org<http://www.ocpcrpa.org/>