[Massplanners] North Andover Seeking Staff Planner

Andrew Shapiro acshapiro at gmail.com
Fri May 13 11:59:31 EDT 2022

Happy Friday Planners -

Here in North Andover we are seeking to hire a Staff Planner:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1AE4yZgFnqalw1eatzDqbO1956HvI6NkC

This position is primarily project management focused and works across
departments to achieve goals and strategies outlined in the Town's Master
Plan.  Project areas range from transportation/mobility (Complete Streets,
rail trail development) to open space/recreation, sustainability
initiatives, and much more.  The Planning Director and I try to give this
position a fair bit of autonomy to run with projects and advance priorities
as they see fit.  The position also works closely with local
boards/commissions - in particular, our Master Plan Implementation
Committee and Community Preservation Committee.

Please feel free to share this opportunity with your contacts.

Best,
Andrew

Andrew Shapiro, AICP
Assistant Town Manager /
Director of Community & Economic Development
Town of North Andover
120 Main Street
North Andover, MA 01845
978-688-9533