[Massplanners] Community Planner I Job Opening

Laura Smead laura at jmgoldson.com
Fri May 13 09:21:52 EDT 2022

JM Goldson, a small private planning firm based in Boston, is seeking an entry-level Community Planner I. JM Goldson is led by professional planner, Jenn Goldson, AICP, who founded the company in 2006 to help communities and organizations create and implement successful comprehensive plans, housing plans, community preservation plans, and other planning initiatives. Jenn's close to thirty years of experience blends historic preservation, affordable housing, open space conservation, comprehensive planning, and community engagement. JM Goldson's team of planners is driven by our values. We strive for excellence and creativity in planning to harness opportunities for transformative change and social equity.

For more information: https://www.jmgoldson.com/hiring

Please share with your contacts.

Thanks!

Laura