[Massplanners] Personnel Bylaws

Michelle Buck mbuck at wilbraham-ma.gov
Wed May 4 09:25:23 EDT 2022

I came across this Code of Conduct from the Town of Monson recently :

[ https://www.monson-ma.gov/sites/g/files/vyhlif926/f/news/code_of_conduct_october_2021_15.pdf | https://www.monson-ma.gov/sites/g/files/vyhlif926/f/news/code_of_conduct_october_2021_15.pdf ]

MMA also has a recommended Code of Conduct for Boards & Committees. Article here (with link to sample Code of Conduct):

[ https://www.mma.org/webinar-covers-code-of-conduct-for-municipal-boards-and-committees/ | https://www.mma.org/webinar-covers-code-of-conduct-for-municipal-boards-and-committees/ ]

Michelle R. Buck, AICP
Wilbraham Planning Director
mbuck at wilbraham-ma.gov