[Massplanners] Juneteenth Follow Up

Furtado, Jacqueline (SEA) jacqueline.furtado at state.ma.us
Mon Mar 28 16:25:21 EDT 2022

Thank you, Allentza.

March 24th  was my 48th spin around the sun so I was not keeping up with email. I celebrated offline for a couple of days. After catching up and reading this today, I felt compelled to express my appreciation for your response.

I hope it was well-received.

Regards,
Jacquie Furtado, AICP
Senior Program Manager - MassWorks