[Massplanners] MassPlanners moderation reminder

Tim Czerwienski tczerwienski at townofmilton.org
Mon Mar 28 13:35:57 EDT 2022

Planners,

I don't think I had a chance to introduce myself, but I'm the new MassPlanners moderator. Hopefully everything runs smoothly and you'll not often have to hear from me, but happy to help with any listserv-related issues you may have.

I wanted to pass along a few reminders:

  *   I'm attaching the MassPlanner listserv policy document. Please familiarize yourself with it; I'll be redistributing it periodically.
  *   When you send a message to the list, please include your full name and affiliation in your post.
  *   Let's all do our best to keep posts and threads planning-related and to the point

Thanks!

Tim Czerwienski, AICP
Director of Planning & Community Development
Town of Milton | 525 Canton Avenue | Milton, Mass. 02186 | 617-898-4847