[Massplanners] How to switch to one email/day?

Tim Czerwienski tczerwienski at townofmilton.org
Thu Mar 24 11:18:06 EDT 2022

Hi Laura,

MassPlanners moderator here. At the very bottom of the page linked below, there’s a field where you can enter your email address and get to the subscription management page (you’ll be prompted to login with your password; if you don’t remember, there’s a remind button you can press and have your password emailed to you).

Once you get to the settings page, you’ll want to Set Digest Mode to “On”. It typically will send one digest email a day, but sometimes more on busy days.

Tim Czerwienski, AICP
Director of Planning & Community Development
Town of Milton | 525 Canton Avenue | Milton, Mass. 02186 | 617-898-4847