[Massplanners] Legal Advertisements for Planning Board and ZBA Hearings

Lynne D. Sweet ldsweet at ldsconsultinggroup.com
Wed Mar 23 15:57:19 EDT 2022

I believe that newton also posts some small signs about hearings on properties, like the pollical signs that go in the ground.

[LDS-logo]

Lynne D. Sweet
Principal
LDS Consulting Group, LLC
170 Worcester Street, Suite 206, Wellesley, MA  02481
781-943-3963
Specialized Solutions for Housing®
www.ldsconsultinggroup.com<http://www.ldsconsultinggroup.com/>
LDS has a hybrid work model. Please be assured that our staff is available by phone and email, and that we are committed to providing a high level of service and client responsiveness.

The information contained in this electronic message may be legally privileged and confidential under applicable law, and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the  recipient of this message is not the above-named intended recipient,  you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received  this communication in error, please notify LDS Consulting Group, LLC 781-943-3963 and purge the communication immediately without making any copy or distribution.