[Massplanners] Legal Advertisements for Planning Board and ZBA Hearings

Richard McCarthy rmccarthy at norfolk.ma.us
Wed Mar 23 14:49:48 EDT 2022

Eric,

Welcome to MA.  I suspect the newspapers lobbyists will do the same here if
we tried.  I completely agree the time came long ago.

Best,

Richard J. McCarthy, Jr.

Town Planner

1 Liberty Lane

Norfolk, MA 02056

508-440-2807

Office Hours- Monday through Thursday 9am to 6pm

Closed Fridays

*As a reminder, please do not reply all to this email. If you have any
questions or comments, email me directly. *

*Please be advised that the Secretary of State has determined that e-mail
sent by or received by municipal employees is a public record.*