[Massplanners] Juneteenth Follow Up

Valerie Massard VMassard at kingstonma.gov
Wed Mar 23 10:28:04 EDT 2022

Duxbury and Kingston as well

Sincerely,

Valerie Massard, AICP, CFM
Town Planner, Kingston, MA
Town Offices|26 Evergreen St.|Kingston, MA 02364
office 781-585-0549
cell 781-588-7590
vmassard at kingstonma.gov<mailto:vmassard at kingstonma.gov>
https://www.kingstonma.gov/184/Planning

**Please note new email address**
Disclaimer
When writing or responding, please remember that the Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts has determined that email is a public record. The information contained in this electronic communication is intended to be sent only to the stated recipient and may contain information that is CONFIDENTIAL, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure under the applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the intended recipient's agent, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the information is strictly prohibited.