[Massplanners] Master Planning consultants/procurement/contracts

Katrina O'leary katrina.oleary at middletonma.gov
Wed Mar 23 08:04:07 EDT 2022

Hi Barbara,
Middleton appropriated $325K in 2019 to fund a Master Development Plan of a 52 acre former golf course that is now dedicated for public use.  I'm not sure how much the actual cost of the Master Development plan was.  Here is a link to the winning proposal and also Volume I of their Master Development Plan: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dQsZmLW4-l9VOvunTjeXHUWhLkr76InX?usp=sharing

The plan resulted in Town Meeting approval in 2021 of a $62M municipal facility construction process that will result in a new Community Center, Town Hall, Fire, and Police buildings along with parkland and open space.

Katrina O'Leary, AICP
Middleton Town Planner
195 North Main Street     Middleton, MA   01949     PH: (978)777-8917
When responding, please be aware that the Massachusetts Secretary of State has determined that most email is public record and, therefore, cannot be kept confidential.