[Massplanners] FW: Mobile Medical Unit

Barbara Carboni bcarboni at truro-ma.gov
Fri Mar 11 12:38:15 EST 2022

All,

Anyone seen anything like this before?

Thanks,

Barbara Carboni
Town Planner and Land Use Counsel
(508) 214 0928

From: Razvan Marinescu <Razvan.Marinescu at acadiahealthcare.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 8, 2022 2:33 PM
To: Barbara Carboni <bcarboni at truro-ma.gov>
Subject: Mobile Medical Unit

Good afternoon Barbara,

Lynne Budnick shared your contact information with me and suggested I reach out to you.

We intend to place a mobile medical unit (Ford F450) in your area, with a nurse and a physician on board to provide medical services during the day from 6 am to 10 pm, 6 days a week. It is an expansion of our services beyond our existing brick and mortar building and business. The mobile unit will drive up in the morning to a designated spot (property to be determined), serve our patients and then depart the location for overnight storage. The location, which will not change, should be on a property that is already developed, and we would lease 12 parking spots from the property owner - the property has not yet been identified.
Can you help us understand how we would proceed obtaining the necessary permits/licenses for such an endeavor and where we can operate this unit? If you need additional information I would be happy to provide it to you.

Thank you

Razvan

Razvan Marinescu, MD, MHA, FACHE
Vice President
Business Development - CTC Group
Acadia Healthcare
Cell: (901)-258-3938
CTC Division Headquarters
9009 Carothers Pkway, Suite C1, Franklin, TN 37067
www.acadiahealthcare.com<http://www.acadiahealthcare.com/>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. IN ADDITION, this communication may contain material protected by HIPAA and other privacy laws (45 CFR, Parts 160 & 164;42 CFR Part 2). If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering this email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this email and then delete the email from your computer.

This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate that to the sender and delete the copy you received. When writing or responding, please remember that the Secretary of State's Office has determined that email is a public record. Please take notice: All e-mail communications sent or received by persons using the Town of Truro network may be subject to disclosure under the Massachusetts Public Records Law (M.G.L. Chapter 66, Section 10) and the Federal Freedom of Information Act