[Massplanners] New Opportunity: Complete Neighborhoods Initiative

Christine Madore cwmadore at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 15:51:14 EST 2022

Hi MassPlanners:

I'm excited to share with you Mass. Housing Partnership's new program to
support the creation of livable, walkable neighborhoods for all! The
program is funded by the Economic Development Bond Bill that was signed by
Governor Baker in Jan. 2021, authorizing $50MM over 5 years and
administered by MHP.

My piece of the program, the Complete Neighborhoods Partnership, provides
long term, multidisciplinary, targeted investments for mobility-oriented
neighborhoods. Applications are now open and close on April 15th. I will be
hosting a webinar to cover details this Thursday, March 10th at 10:30 am.
Register here: https://bit.ly/3IR4m6J
The webinar will be recorded and materials will be emailed to registrants
following the event.

All 351 cities and towns are eligible to apply (i.e., you do NOT have to be
an MBTA community). We are encouraging municipalities to apply jointly to
maximize program impact at the regional scale.

My full announcement email is available at https://conta.cc/3GZluFB
Learn more about the Initiative at
https://www.mhp.net/community/complete-neighborhoods-initiative

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at cmadore at mhp.net with any