[Massplanners] [**EXT**] Re: Reminder MBTA Communities: Important deadlines

Eric Salerno esalerno at tyngsboroughma.gov
Tue Mar 8 13:22:00 EST 2022

Hi Paige,

At the very bottom of the MBTA Communities webpage
<https://www.mass.gov/info-details/multi-family-zoning-requirement-for-mbta-communities>
that
Chris sent in her email, there's a summary slidedeck
<https://www.mass.gov/doc/mbta-communities-summary-deck-feb-2022/download>
that the EOHED has been using to meet with groups and regional orgs
that makes a good starting point.

-Eric

Eric Salerno
Town Planner/Dir. Eco. Dev't.
Town Hall, 25 Bryant Ln.
Tyngsborough, MA 01879
Direct: 978-743-5361
Please Note New Town Hall Hours (trial through March 31, 2022)

Mon

Tue

Wed

Thu

Fri

8:30 AM

8:30 AM

8:30 AM

8:30 AM

Closed

4:30 PM

4:30 PM

*7:00 PM*

4:00 PM

*If you have received this message in error, please contact by return email
or via phone at (978) 649-2300, and delete the copy you received. Thank
you.*

*In Massachusetts, the term "public record" is broadly defined to include
all documentary materials or data created or received by any officer or
employee of any governmental unit, regardless of physical form or
characteristics, unless it falls under one of the statutory exemptions to
the Public Records Law. G.L.c. 4, 7(26). Consequently, email is subject to
the disclosure, retention, and maintenance provisions as required by law.
G.L.c. 66*