[Massplanners] Planner Burnout

CJ Lammers lammers at csld.edu
Fri Mar 4 11:25:21 EST 2022

Well said, Elijah!

And my old adage: "If the citizens think we're not doing enough to save the
environment and the developers think we're doing too much, and everyone is
mad at us, then we may have found that middle ground that may allow this to
move forward."

Tools? I recommend going outside deliberately every day, even if it's just
between zoom calls, oh and drink water.

You're doing good, hard work at a time when planning is most needed.

best wishes and go outside this weekend,
CJ
--
*CJ Lammers, *Projects Manager
*The Conway School <https://csld.edu/>, Northampton, MA*