[Massplanners] Climate Planning and Implementation Question...

Williams, Jacinta JWilliams at PVPC.ORG
Tue Mar 1 10:59:40 EST 2022

Hi Eric & Chris,

Expressing interest to learn what you discover and requesting to be included in the share as well. PVPC is funded to assist our munis with net zero scoping work, but they have to create the actual plan. It would be a huge help and resource for them to have links to examples of what other munis/RPAs are doing.

Cheers,

[jacinta pvpc email sig outlook]

From: MassPlanners [mailto:massplanners-bounces at masscptc.org] On Behalf Of Christopher Ryan via MassPlanners
Sent: Tuesday, March 1, 2022 9:48 AM
To: Eric Smith <esmith at townofathol.org>; massplanners at masscptc.org
Subject: Re: [Massplanners] Climate Planning and Implementation Question...

Hi Eric

Harvard is seeking to do much the same thing through a comprehensive bylaw review and set of amendments that not only decarbonize but address other resilience and sustainability criteria. I would be interested in hearing about what responses you get and am interested in other communities seeking to go down that same path.

Chris

Christopher J. Ryan, AICP
Director of Community and Economic Development
Town of Harvard
13 Ayer Road
Harvard, MA  01451
Tel: 978.456.4100 x.323
Email: cryan at harvard-ma.gov<mailto:cryan at harvard-ma.gov>
Web: http://www.harvard-ma.gov<http://www.harvard-ma.gov/>

**Please note new email address and domain as of 9/1/21
email is now cryan at harvard-ma.gov<mailto:cryan at harvard-ma.gov>. Please change in your
contacts list.