[Massplanners] Announcement of Statewide RFR for various consultant services

Kluchman, Chris (OCD) chris.kluchman at state.ma.us
Fri Jun 10 13:05:06 EDT 2022

Dear MassPlanners -

Today the Commonwealth issued a Request for Responses (RFR) for Professional Services including Downtown Revitalization and Planning, Transportation, GIS, Engineering and Architecture.  It is known as "PRF 76" which replaces and expands former PRF 61.  This is the mechanism for consultants to get onto the state vendor list that is used by state agencies for hiring without issuing other specific RFRs.

Consultants interested in submitting a proposal, which are due no later than 2:00 p.m. August 4, 2022, should visit COMMBUYS<https://www.commbuys.com/bso/> and Search for Bid Number: BD-22-1080-OSD03-SRC3-75909.  If you have questions, please see the instructions and trainings that are available through the agency that manages this centralized location for procurement of goods and services.  I am making folks aware of this opportunity, but I cannot answer questions about the RFR nor the bidding process.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!  Chris

Chris Kluchman, FAICP
she/her/hers
Deputy Director, Community Services Division
Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD)
100 Cambridge Street, Suite 300
Boston, MA  02114
chris.kluchman at mass.gov<mailto:chris.kluchman at mass.gov>

Please note:  DHCD staff are working remotely, I check email frequently and will respond as soon as possible.