[Massplanners] Career Opportunities with ConsultEcon

Allison L. Kehn akehn at consultecon.com
Mon Jun 6 13:10:35 EDT 2022

Research Associate / Associate / Senior Associate Positions available with ConsultEcon
ConsultEcon, Inc. is an economic planning and management consulting firm with a national and international practice concentrating on economic, business and strategic planning for museums, cultural and recreational attractions; and community planning and economic development. For the past 30 years we have helped clients plan sustainable investments and strategies to shape the cultural sector and urban and rural communities. (See our website at www.consultecon.com<http://www.consultecon.com>).

We are currently hiring for various Associate positions, (Research Associate<https://www.consultecon.com/about/history/become_a_part_of_the_team/research_associate/default.cfm>, Associate<https://www.consultecon.com/about/history/become_a_part_of_the_team/associate_/default.cfm>, Senior Associate<https://www.consultecon.com/about/history/become_a_part_of_the_team/senior_associate_/default.cfm>).  We are looking for analytical, self-motivated professionals with excellent writing and communication skills to join our team.  Associates work directly with junior and senior professionals in teams for fast-paced, interesting and varied consulting assignments.  The positions require a degree in economics, business, city planning, tourism, museum studies, or other relevant course of study. Quantitative and qualitative research skills are a must. Prior relevant work experience, foreign language, proposal writing, graphic design and Geographic Information Systems skills are desirable. Ability to work independently in a team environment is essential.

Please see our website to view our available opportunities.
https://www.consultecon.com/about/history/become_a_part_of_the_team/default.cfm

Please email a letter of interest and resume to info at consultecon.com<mailto:info at consultecon.com>. No phone calls please.  Thank you.

Regards,
Allison

Allison L. Kehn, Office Administrator
Consult Econ Management & Economic Insight
Celebrating over 30 Years providing economic, feasibility, management and planning services to non-profit organizations, public agencies and private businesses

545 Concord Avenue, Suite 101
Cambridge, MA  02138  U.S.A.
Telephone: + 1 617 547 0100
E-mail:  akehn at consultecon.com<mailto:akehn at consultecon.com>
Website:  www.consultecon.com<http://www.consultecon.com/>

[cid:image001.png at 01D879A2.0CA36F90]<https://www.linkedin.com/in/allison-kehn-27a33912/>   [cid:image002.png at 01D879A2.0CA36F90] <https://twitter.com/consultecon>

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS CONFIDENTIAL.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or person responsible for delivering this message, you are hereby notified that any distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If this communication is received in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or return e-mail.  Thank you.