[Massplanners] Massachusetts DEI Coalition Guide

Gonzalez, Raul RGonzalez at mapc.org
Tue Jul 12 12:42:28 EDT 2022

Good afternoon,

MAPC supports the Massachusetts Municipal Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Coalition, a group of professional DEI practitioners in the local MA government space that share experiences, compare best practices, and support each other through common challenges.

I am extremely proud to share their new DEI Guide<https://mapc365.sharepoint.com/:b:/s/CommunityEngagement/EQ5-hAMt6ERGmzQqTAhnUB0BICnFI8GtynHGxLIr127uYg?e=9HyVNZ> written by and for municipal DEI practitioners. Our Community Engagement team led the effort and helped write the document and our Communications staff edited and helped design the final product.

We hope that DEI practitioners and anyone that works within or with municipalities can use this document to inform their practice and to start new conversations with the people they work with.

Also, if your community has a DEI practitioner role, please do not hesitate to connect us with them!

Best regards,
Raúl

[cid:image001.png at 01D895EC.D7B8E9B0]
Learn more about the MAPC Region's Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy here<https://www.mapc.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Final-CEDS-022521.pdf>!

Please be advised that the Massachusetts Secretary of State considers e-mail to be a public record, and therefore subject to the Massachusetts Public Records Law, M.G.L. c. 66 § 10.