[Massplanners] [EXTERNAL] Zoning amendments for 2-family houses etc.

Mariah Kurtz mariah.kurtz at erving-ma.gov
Thu Jul 7 09:41:25 EDT 2022

Erving residents recently approved changes to the zoning bylaws which allow two-unit homes by-right in all districts, where 2/4 were formerly by special permit. While we have had a lot of debating about the merits of other zoning changes, no one has even mentioned this change in conversation or public hearings.

Mariah Kurtz (she/her)

Assistant Town Planner

Town of Erving

12 East Main Street

Erving, Massachusetts 01344

Phone: (413) 422-2800 ext. 1108 |  Online: www.Erving-Ma.gov<http://www.erving-ma.gov/>  | Facebook: Town of Erving<https://www.facebook.com/townoferving>

When writing or responding, please remember that the Secretary of State has determined that email is a public record, is subject to the Public Records Law, M.G.L. c. 66, § 10, and covered by Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521. This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you have received the communication in error, you are strictly prohibited from printing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using this communication.