[Massplanners] Zoning amendments for 2-family houses etc.

cyberburke at gmail.com cyberburke at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 08:54:50 EDT 2022

Dan,

In Groton two family allowed by right with same minimum lot size as single family.

Russell J. Burke, AICP

Special Projects Manager

PO Box 60658 / Worcester, MA 01606

O: 617-896-4300 / D: 617-896-4510 / C: 617-633-3590

rburke at bscgroup.com <mailto:rburke at bscgroup.com>

 <http://www.bscgroup.com/> www.bscgroup.com