[Massplanners] Zoning amendments for 2-family houses etc.

Burke, Russell rburke at bscgroup.com
Wed Jul 6 17:45:57 EDT 2022

The Town of Groton allows two family dwellings by right in all residential districts by right  “provided that its external appearance is not significantly different from a single family dwelling”.

Russell J. Burke, AICP
Special Projects Manager
D: 617-896-4510 / C: 617-633-3590
rburke at bscgroup.com<mailto:rburke at bscgroup.com>