[Massplanners] Land separated by RR

Doug Albertson DAlbertson at belchertown.org
Wed Jul 6 13:11:29 EDT 2022

Thanks, everyone.  I figured this would be a useful discussion.  The short answer is that it isn’t a building lot – the railroad is held in fee separating the parcels.  I just wanted to get the thinking going in case there was something not obvious and because I’m sure we all get these things at times so it’s good to communally educate ourselves.

Doug

Douglas Albertson
Town Planner
Town of Belchertown