[Massplanners] [EXTERNAL] ARPA application templates

Michael McCarthy Michael.McCarthy at newbedford-ma.gov
Fri Jul 1 08:37:43 EDT 2022

Hi Chris,

We've been fortunate enough to have an ARPA director and administrator hired under our CFO. They've put together a resource webpage for all the programs the city's been rolling out with guidelines, applications, and other details. Might be of use: https://www.newbedford-ma.gov/arpa/.

Mike McCarthy
Asst. City Planner
City of New Bedford