[Massplanners] job opening to share with listserv from MAPC

Boucher, Marybeth MBoucher at mapc.org
Wed Jan 5 13:44:22 EST 2022

Hello,
I am writing on behalf Metropolitan Area Planning Council HR Team.
We have a new Deputy Executive Director role that we were hoping you could share as a post to your listserv.
The blurb to share along with the link to the careers site is below.

"The Metropolitan Area Planning Council (MAPC) seeks an experienced leader for the newly created position of Deputy Executive Director for Planning and Sustainability. The Deputy Executive Director will report directly to MAPC's Executive Director and will be a vital member of the four-person Executive Management Team.
This is a high-level management position supervising five Directors and their respective departments: Arts & Culture, Clean Energy, Environment, Land Use (including Housing and Economic Development), and Transportation. The Deputy Executive Director will oversee most of the agency's technical assistance programs encouraging smart growth and sustainable development in the 101 cities and towns of Metro Boston; work with municipalities, state agencies, and other stakeholders to implement our new regional plan, MetroCommon2050; and seek out and implement innovative programs for a post-COVID recovery that focuses on communities most impacted by the pandemic and recession.

For more info and to apply please check out our careers site here<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/mapc/jobs/3353292/deputy-executive-director-for-planning-and-sustainability?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>"

Please let me know if there is a better way to get this shared.

Thanks,
Marybeth

[cid:image001.png at 01D80239.AA8899A0]

Please be advised that the Massachusetts Secretary of State considers e-mail to be a public record, and therefore subject to the Massachusetts Public Records Law, M.G.L. c. 66 ? 10.