[Massplanners] FW: Lakeside redevelopment

Duperault, Joy (DCR) joy.duperault at state.ma.us
Wed Jan 5 12:46:19 EST 2022

Hi! Don’t forget that those renovations are often ‘substantial improvements,’ which means that they’ll have to be elevated even higher then the existing foundations  😊 Some communities give a height variance for flood mitigation work like that.

Joy Duperault, CFM
State NFIP Coordinator/Director, Flood Hazard Management Program
MA Dept. of Conservation & Recreation
617-626-1406 or joy.duperault at mass.gov
https://www.mass.gov/guides/floodplain-management