[Massplanners] Question, EL/Verizon

Williams, Jacinta JWilliams at PVPC.ORG
Fri Feb 18 13:37:21 EST 2022

Hello Planning Community,

I am reaching out on behalf of one of our municipalities with a question I hope you can help us answer.
Please see below. I've included Nina's contact info and CC'd her here if you'd like to reach out directly.

East Longmeadow is currently fielding an application from Verizon Wireless for the installation of a monopole. The Planning Board has decided to research and contract independent RF engineers to attest to the need for this monopole. I was wondering if there is someone at PVPC that I could talk to regarding other towns that have gone through this process. Or anyone that knows of companies that have been employed for this reason. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for your time and have a great weekend,
Nina
--
Nina Fazio
Planning and Community Development Administrative Assistant

(413) 525-5400 Ext. 1700
nina.fazio at eastlongmeadowma.gov<mailto:nina.fazio at eastlongmeadowma.gov>

[jacinta pvpc email sig outlook]