[Massplanners] Haven't you always DREAMED of being a MassPlanners moderator?

Douglas Finn dfinn at edgartown-ma.us
Thu Feb 17 08:55:26 EST 2022

Good morning, Planners -

As you may know, I've moved to a new position in the Town of Westhampton.
While the position keeps me in the Planning and Zoning circles (as
assistant to those to boards in Westhampton), the other duties of my job
have consumed most of my free time.  As a result, I need to step back from
the Moderator duties of the MassPlanners mailing list.

Alan Pease and I are looking for a volunteer to respond to subscription
requests, tend to message moderation, and otherwise keep an eye on things.
the role of moderator is done entirely through email and the web, and
usually takes five minutes per day, or less.

Please reply to @Alan Pease, MassCPTC <webmaster at masscptc.org> if you're
interested and willing, and he can help you get up and running.

My thanks to you all for your continued participation in this very valuable
planning resource!

Respectfully,

- Douglas Finn
(former) Assistant to the Edgartown Planning Board